*Disclaimer: bad grammar lies ahead*
The evening began wonderfully. Colleen and I won 2 games of beer pong in a row. We felt unstoppable. Then it took us 4 tries to high-five. The next game didn't go so well. We lost to Wisconsin, who then lost to Ohio State. We were rooting for Wisc. that time.
Hail to the victors was louder than any other cheer that night. I'm surprised the police weren't called.
Later on, Clark was trying to prove that he had more spirit than me, but i pointed out that i had painted arms while he did not. Then he pulled two bottles of paint out of nowhere and squirted them on his arm (red and brown) mixing them and making maroon.
I also met Ted, my former enemy. I decided i should stop making enemies with people based on what they reply to the mailers, because if they work at cisco chances are they're pretty cool.
Even later, rum spilled on me. literally. there was talk of setting me on fire but luckily that didn't happen because it probably would have resulted in a trip to the hospital, where i would have then been cited with an MIP.
The night ended with a ride home in the back-back, at night, on the highway. It was kind of frightening, especially because i had no clue where we were 90% of the time.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boooo Ohio State.
your rum-y shirt smelled sick.
Post a Comment