Monday, June 23, 2008

Shopping

We were walking around the mall trying to find everyone else and, as usual, Kevin disappeared. So I was hanging around with Amy and Colleen (among others) waiting for Kevin to come back. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I asked if they had any idea where he could have gone. Colleen probably remembers the look on my face when she said "yeah, he went down to Express Men with Breneman," just before I sprinted to the stairs. I still have no idea what the hell we were waiting for up there.

In the time it took me to try on jeans at Express, the rest of the group
  • browsed the Apple Store
  • watched Estelle buy a MacBook Pro
  • walked at least one lap around the mall
My thanks to Tatyana and Kevin for hanging around the fitting rooms to tell me which pants made my ass look big.

No comments: