Really, I am. No actually, I'd like to tell you about my fabulous weekend.
In case no one noticed, I was not around this weekend. (Serg, sorry for not answering your text, but I was having too much fun :P) Now you may ask what is more fun than hanging out with all the other interns and whatever else it was that you guys were doing this weekend. Well the answer is camping!
So the type of camping I went on may not count as camping to all people. It's more of, we pitched tents on my friend's dad's dock/deck on a small dirt island along the Delta up near Stockton. And his dad owns a boat and two jetskiis, which means LOTS of fun water activities!
It was an extreme work out for my arm muscles, but I got to jetski, inner tube, wakeboard (or rather attempt to wakeboard), kneeboard, fishing, and a tad bit of swimming in the icky delta. Ok so the last two didn't really work out my arm muscles, but the other stuff did. I gotta tell you, I have been sore for days... but it was so worth it.
I think we need to make friends with someone who has a boat and is willing to take us out to do fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kneeboarding is badass. i think i need to buy a boat so i can do it more often than once a year
Wakeboarding would be even better if I coulda done it. And you should buy a boat RIGHT NOW so we can go play.
Post a Comment